Andrea Derby Workman
Andrea Derby Workman is an associate with Henschel Moberg Goff, practicing exclusively in the area of family law. Andrea has experience assisting clients addressing issues ranging from financial issues in marriage dissolution such as property division, spousal maintenance and child support, to parenting issues such as paternity, custody, and parenting time. Prior to entering private practice, Andrea served as a law clerk in Hennepin County District Court, both in the family and criminal divisions.
Through her work alongside judicial officers and in private practice, Andrea has developed substantial insight, enabling her to bring a creative and balanced approach to family law practice.
- J.D., William Mitchel College of Law, St. Paul, Minn., 2006
- B.A., Hamline University, St. Paul, Minn., 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Minnesota Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Member, Family Law Bush League
- Board of Directors, Loan Repayment Assistance Program of Minnesota (LRAP)
Honors and Awards
- Minnesota Justice Foundation Achievement in Volunteer Public Service
- "Protecting Personal Information in a Public Court File," Attorney at Law Magazine, August 2013
Classes & Seminars Taught
- Facilitator: "Divorce Camp 2015," Minnesota Chapter American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers-September 2015