Susan A. Daudelin
Susan A. Daudelin is an attorney at Henschel Moberg Goff, P.A.. Having devoted her practice almost exclusively to family law since 1998, Susan has experience with cases involving prenuptial agreements, alimony, child support, collaborative divorce, custody and visitation, division of marital assets, paternity, prenuptial agreements and post-divorce matters. Throughout her career, Susan has handled many complex contested divorce cases, including a significant number that went to the Minnesota Court of Appeals and the Minnesota Supreme Court.
Enthusiastic about helping those in need, Ms. Daudelin also finds time to provide pro bono legal services to those who cannot afford an attorney. She serves as a volunteer attorney through the Tubman Chrysalis Center in Minneapolis and for the Minnesota State Bar Association's appellate practice section.
- J.D., University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minn., 1997
- Honors: Cum Laude
- B.A. University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, 1994
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Secretary, Program Co-chair and Committee Co-chair for the Family Law Section of the Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member, Family Law and Appellate Practice Sections, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Fourth District Bar Association Ethics Committee
- Pro bono service provider, Tubman Chrysalis Center/MSBA Appellate Practice Section
Honors and Awards
- Selected to Minnesota Super Lawyers list 2015
- Selected to Minnesota Super Lawyers list 2014
- Selected to Minnesota Rising Star list 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009
- Witso v. Overby, 627 N.W.2d 63 (Minn. 2001)
- Fitzgerald v. Fitzgerald, 629 N.W.2d 115 (Minn. App. 2001)
- Grigsby v. Grigsby, 648 N.W.2d 716 (Minn. App. 2002)
- Schallinger v. Schallinger, 699 N.W.2d 15 (Minn. App. 2005)
- Johnson-Smolak v. Fink, 703 N.W.2d 588 (Minn. App. 2005)
Susan A. Daudelin
Henschel Moberg Goff, P.A.